Seafront Villa in Saronida Athens
Build Area: 757,20 sqm
Plot Area: 8.460 sqm
Property Type: Villa with Private Pool & Beach
Asking Price: 25.000.000 €
- Main house of about 435m2 with 5 bedrooms, large salon, 4 bathrooms and a comfortable kitchen. It also has two verandas affording a unique view to the coastline and the open sea.
- Secondary house of about 64 sq.m consisting of 2 bedrooms, kitchen and a bathroom.
- An independent room with bathroom of about 30 sq.m. plus a warehouse of about 27 sq.m..
- Incomplete space for house or playroom or any other use of about 201 sq.m. (this is the concrete construction).
Total space of the above is about 757,2 sq.m
- Swimming pool of about 112 sq.m
Private garden | Terrace | Double garage | Central heating | Swimming pool | Waterfront
The land is about 8,460 sq.m with a coastline about 330 meters long, surrounded by two small private beaches, not easily accessible to the public.
Along the coastline from the famous county of Vouliagmeni up to Anavisos, there exist only four (4) small peninsulas, one occupied by the Lagonissi Grand Resort Hotel, the next one is public, while the other two concern two private properties one of these properties being this villa.
We wish to over-emphasize the unique advantages of a property situated (not simply on the coastline but) upon a peninsula, because in this case the owner can have the spectacular view of the coastline apart from the sea view.
The properties situated along the coastline reaching Cape Sounio are owned by prominent people such as ship-owners, industrialists, entrepreneurs etc. Being used either as summer resorts or even as main houses, as the distance to Athens or Piraeus is reasonable, while the traffic is easy and the highway comfortable to drive.
The property affords unique privacy, quietness, clean air and sea. Particularly the seaside is being used by the real estate owner alone as same is not easily accessible to the public.
There is a road leading to the airport. It is intended to be upgraded and enlarged by the state in the future.
The Seafront Villa in Saronida Athens
Can also accommodate large yachts in its waters. Due to a state law applicable since 1997, no building permits for houses or resorts are allowed along the coastline, so the properties already built are unique and thus the prices for these properties are stable and inelastic. It is in the region of Euro 3.5 million per 1,000 square meters of land.