Koilada Hills Luxury golf resort is a tourism investment situated in a dramatic panoramic location. A well-kept secret for those in the know, the area surrounding Koilada is the perfect setting for a wide variety of sea adventures, fishing, island hopping and of course sightseeing, with an impressive array of archaeological sites as well as the cosmopolitan islands of Spetses and Hydra just a stone’s throw away. All needed permits of this major project have now been approved and the luxury resort will comprises villas, a hotel and a golf course.
The golf resort extends over 208 hectares, only a 10-minute drive away from Amanzoe and adjacent to the traditional fisherman’s village of Koilada, and comprises three phases:
The Golf Phase of the development, extends over a 154-hectares site, and will include:
- An 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course set to become the best golf course in eastern Mediterranean, together with a Club House, Fitness center, and Kids Club over 1,500 buildable m2 ; and
- 278 Golf Residences comprising 126,900 buildable m2
- Beach Club The golf course is expected to experience demand of at least 200 very wealthy families who have summer homes in the area, the owners of Amanzoe Villas and the clients of Amanzoe and Nikki Beach Hotels.
The Chedi Hotel & Villas development, designed by the renowned architect Jean Michael Gathy, is planned to follow the development of Koilada Hills Golf Resort as the next phase of The Porto Heli Collection and will consist of the following elements:
- A 100-room and club suites 5-star Chedi Hotel, the first in eastern Mediterranean
- 72 Chedi Villas
- An extension of the Beach Club with 13 Chedi branded Cabanas
This new complex constitutes an investment totaling 418 million euros, to be developed across a plot of 2.1 square kilometers by Mind Compass Overseas Ltd, a company controlled by DCI. The investment has gone through the fast-track investment system as it is considered to be of a strategic nature.
Koilada Hills is expected to complement the investment activity of DCI in the broader region, under the umbrella of the Porto Heli Collection. It all started in August 2012 with the opening of the luxurious Amanzoe complex in the area, whose villas are still available for purchase. That was followed in August 2014 by the launch of the Nikki Beach Resort & Spa in Porto Heli.